On March 3rd of 2020 the irisws-availability service will be officially taken offline in favor of the FDSN availability web service implementation. Please use the fdsnws-availability service.
Release 1.3.5 (2019-04-23)
- New caching mechanism that dramatically speeds up queries.
Release 1.2.0 (2017-12-01)
- Now incorporates information about Restricted Data Access
/extentauthmethod for authenticated access about extent information
/queryauthmethod for authenticated access about timespan information
- Now supports Virtual Network Codes
/extentmethod now accepts optional
/extentmethod now accepts
format=requestwhich produces output that can be HTTP POSTed to fdsnws-station and fdsnws-dataselect web services.
- POST requests can now include global
endparameters as well as per row start and end time parameters
/extentmethod now takes a
show=<latestupdate,restriction,timespancount>parameter for controlling the display of optional fields
Release 1.0.1 (2017-05-03)
- Initial production deployment