Release version 1.2.0 (2016-10-25)
- reworked code base to improve efficiencies
- support for glob-style wildcards in all SNCL query terms
- support for virtual network queries
- support for ‘—’ location code queries
- support for comma-separated query terms
- support for ‘start’ and ‘end’ date-time terms
- support for nodata term to send user specified HTTP code when no metrics are found
- Improvements to helpful error message framework
- LDDATE field is truncated to seconds instead of milli/microseconds
- Allow partial matches for channel and location pairs found in certain metrics
- Some metric values truncated to a specific precision
Release version 1.1.0 (2016-06-29)
- better equality matching for some common values (previously caused queries to hang). Example value = 0:
- JSONP support for Angular callbacks
- Prototype templating for more helpful error messages
Release version 1.0.0 (2014-12-01)
- Shift of MUSTANG web pages and services to ‘mustang’ label.
- Improvements to documentation.
- Bug fixes to system.
- Load balanced servers.
- Improvements to builder tool.
Release version 0.4.0 (2014-06-01)
- Improvements to web documentation
- Bug fixes
Release version 0.3.0 (2013-09-19)
- Enhanced metrics documentation
- Improved query features for LASSO
Release version 0.2.0 (2013-03-31)
- Beta release of MUSTANG for limited to public evaluation
- Greater scope of metrics to be represented
- Merge of docs and services to services.iris.edu
- Enhanced documentation
Release version 0.1.0 (2012-09-15)
- Alpha release of MUSTANG made available for evaluation
- Core metrics available with some level of bulk metrics generated