Release 1.1.12 (2018-12-19)
- Fixed an issue where invoking the
limit parameter caused service performance to degrade.
Release 1.1.11 (2018-11-05)
- Minor update related to database configuration.
Release 1.1.10 (2018-10-11)
Release 1.1.9 (2018-04-24)
- Service now allows the character “Z” to be appended to any starttime or endtime value
Release 1.1.8 (2017-07-12)
- Minor change related to suppressing some content of log files
Release 1.1.7 (2017-02-07)
- Updated service for compatibility with WebServiceShell v 2.2.5
Release 1.1.6 (2017-01-05)
- Fixed an issue where the parameter
orderby was ineffective if
includeallmagnitudes was set to true.
Release 1.1.5 (2016-12-09)
- Support for the deprecated parameter
magnitudeid has been removed from the service.
Release 1.1.4 (2016-12-07)
- Fixed an issue where earthquake depth was being reported in kilometers for XML format.
- Changed logic of calculating preferred magnitudes to emphasize HRV or HRVD magnitude authors.
Release 1.1.3 (2016-12-05)
- The service will maintain support for the following catalogs: NEIC PDE, ISC, and GCMT.
- Removed all phase arrival information.
- Removed secondary origin information.
- Updated service for compatibility with WebServiceShell v 2.2.3
Release 1.1.2 (2016-01-06)
- When using the GeoCSV text format (
format=geocsv), under the #field_unit header, the value “UTC” has been changed to “ISO_8601” and all empty declarations have been changed to “unitless”.
- When using the GeoCSV format, all date-time values now include a “Z” at the end to denote UTC.
- When using the GeoCSV format, the media type is now set to “text/csv” to conform to the CSVW recommendations.
Release 1.1.1 (2015-11-20)
- A new text-based format, GeoCSV, has been added to the available output options (format=geocsv).
Release 1.1.0 (2014-04-29)
Release 1.0.11 (2014-04-2)
- Fixed a bug related to listing events with no magnitudes in search results
- Update the NEIC PDE catalog data and internal handling.
Release 1.0.10 (2014-02-11)
- Update to fix request parameter confusion between requests under very high concurrency.
Release 1.0.9 (2014-01-31)
- Change for internal DMC log message handling.
Release 1.0.8 (2014-1-7):
- Fixed a bug related to the limit and offset parameters, when used together the service previously returned one too many events.
Release 1.0.7 (2013-11-11):
preferred magtype values
Release 1.0.6 (2013-09-17):
- Fixed bug where updatedafter operated on the wrong timezone
- Updated behavior of magnitudes for combinations of
Release 1.0.5 (2013-07-02):
- Identified the schema location for QuakeML by adding schemaLocation=“http://quakeml.org/schema/xsd http://quakeml.org/schema/xsd/QuakeML-1.2.xsd” to XML documents generated by the service.
Release 1.0.4 (2013-06-19):
<preferredOriginID> is added to the XML result. This was missing when includeallorigins=true.
Release 1.0.3 (2013-05-07):
- The service now returns a hybrid result when a catalog is not specified. By default, the service returns events from the ISC catalog. The NEIC PDE catalog is used to return events that are too recent to appear in the ISC catalog.
- Service now returns HTTP code 400 if an invalid catalog is specified.
- QuakeML depth estimates are provided in meters (this was previously displayed in kilometers). To conform to the schema, a recent release changed origin depth estimates to meters for QuakeML results. Depth values in both text results and selection parameters continue to be in kilometers.
- The offset parameter now correctly conforms to the FDSN specs where offset=1 starts with the first item of the list.
- Internal caching has been removed.
Release 1.0.2 (2012-04-16):
- fixed minmagnitude and maxmagnitude parameters.
- text results are in kilometers, with the column relabeled Depth/km.
Release 1.0.1 (2012-04-03):
- changed all public id’s to lowercase (eventid, magnitudeid, originid)
- text results also returned in meters.
Release 1.0.0 (2012-03-22):
- Initial release, conforms to fdsnws-event specification 1.0 with some IRIS extensions
Page built 05:49:25 | v.10236a16